The St James' Merciless Revolving Door

Having uncurled from my foetal ball position, and emerged from the cupboard I was hiding in, the only comfort I can offer is that it's no good crying over spilt milk.  My own feeling still is that Hughton would have gone on to become a great manager of Newcastle.  But what do I know?  The situation we're in is that the club we love is owned by a fat useless bastard, who may or may not have made a correct decision with the appointment of Pardew.  We shall see.  The result of today's game against Liverpool will speak volumes, unfairly perhaps as he's only had one full day in the job, but Chris Hughton got no mercy and Pardew should expect none.

Comments

  1. well.. l as much as I'd like to see you do well (for some strange reason I have a bit of a soft spot for NUFC, even thought NONE of their supposedly good natured fans (fuckers) picked me up when I was hitchhiking one day...).. I hope LFC whoop your barcode asses today, although with our dismal away record maybe Pardew will have a good start..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Should be a good game, anyway. I don't have a soft spot for Liverpool, bearing in mind the FA Cup Final 1973, and the fact that Joan was from Kirkby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah yes,.... she who gives the salmonella sufferer 'chilli beans'. Good call nurse lady...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like I say... dismal away record.... ballacks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahahahahahahahahaha. Don't worry, you're at home next week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

LTPTP XXV: We Shall Overcome

Leech or flatworm? Ants and Swiss Chard

VINEGAR!