A Developing Idea XIV

A Hasselblad C/M. And colour developing. And home enlarging, (Number One Daughter told me yesterday that she'd bought a load of darkroom equipment, including a good enlarger, from someone who went digital. She's never used it and will pass it on to me).

This is the way to go: serious, high quality portraits, indoors with the Hasselblad, outdoors with the Leica. Make the prints, get them framed, put them on the wall or give them to family and friends as presents.

Voila!

Everything I've ever blogged or even thought about photography has been leading to this conclusion: unique images hanging on a wall. All of the online photo-sharing fandango is so much frivolity.

Comments

  1. Not colour processing Pigsy! That way lies heartbreak and madness!

    Leave the colour stuff to the pros, trust me on this one ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really? I thought it was easy-peasy if you had a warm bath.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those spammers are getting more creative every day!

    "Seriously" though m8, colour processing is an absolute fucking nightmare; all that colour correction filtering and the expensive materials, 90% of which you'll sling in the bin... I had 15 years of therapy to get over it and I'm still paying the credit card bill for the equipment and materials I no longer have... Don't go there... PLEASE!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

LTPTP XXV: We Shall Overcome

Leech or flatworm? Ants and Swiss Chard

VINEGAR!