"If Winter comes, can Spring be far behind?"


Surely the coldest day of the year so far. There's the mixed feeling that we're in the depth of winter, but yet that it's drawing to a close, and Spring's only weeks away. Thoughts are turning more and more to the allotment, and what's to be planted.

I can't really say "it's good to be back at work". I mean, I like my job but work's work. It is good to have shaken off the last of that 'flu or chest infection or whatever it was.

Above, is a photo I took this morning at the Benwell campus. Looks like those workmen are painting the frost onto the tree, though actually they were mending a streetlamp. And here's another photo I took today, which I really like.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

LTPTP XXV: We Shall Overcome

Leech or flatworm? Ants and Swiss Chard

VINEGAR!