Updated Blogger Interface

And dynamic views?  Shite! 

Good to be back.  I've been trying to puzzle out the updated UI for weeks.  Can't do anything I want, like chatting with my mates in the blogroll, and using The Avenue as a reference.  Normal Service Has Been Resumed.

EDIT 19/01/2012: Chris, I don't know wtf is happening with that comment you left, but everytime I try to comment in reply, I get a page lock, back-button won't work, the whole thing.  Is this some mad anti-linux thing blogger are pulling, or what? 

Comments

  1. Yes, and not only that, something weird happened with your comment - now resolved, though not by me.

    I took so long to go back to the old UI because I was thinking, is this just me be old-blokish, not getting it. But after six weeks or more, I thought, no, it's not me, it's just shite.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

LTPTP XXV: We Shall Overcome

Leech or flatworm? Ants and Swiss Chard

VINEGAR!