Me and My F


Me and My F, originally uploaded by Pig Sty Avenue.
That's from the 2nd roll with the F. Couple of things: first, I really don't like Kodak Ultra Max 400iso - very grainy, and the colours shifted noticeably for the better when I hit auto-correct in PS - which shouldn't happen with good film. I'm thinking of giving up on this flirtation with colour and concentrating on Neopan.

The second thing is, I'm not getting the focus right when there's a narrow dof, when I'm at f1.4. I've just found out from my mate Martini that the eyepiece-thread on modern high-end DSLRs is the same size as the F3 - and presumably the F. So I can buy one of these reading-specs style eyepieces and actually see what I'm snapping properly, which frankly I can't do now, with or without the specs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LTPTP XXV: We Shall Overcome

Leech or flatworm? Ants and Swiss Chard

VINEGAR!