Meanwhile, Back at Pig Sty Towers...

Saturday's wash day.  You don't get a washing line on the balcony here.  I've never seen a washing line anywhere.  The balcony has an aluminium rail which you wind down.  It has a load of holes in it, and you put the clothes on wire coat hangers, and hook them on the rail.  It's actually more efficient than a clothes line, in terms of space.  Takes all sorts to make a world, eh?

And while we're on the subject, bamboo clothes pegs grip better than the plastic ones.

I should get out more, shouldn't I?

Comments

  1. days of the week on your socks... you sad, sad man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Colour coded, too. I like to think I'm being post-ironic rather than sad, however...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

LTPTP XXV: We Shall Overcome

Leech or flatworm? Ants and Swiss Chard

VINEGAR!