Well, I managed to write much more than 1500 words, in particular an outline, much of which will serve as the introduction, and note on the methodology. It also meant I had to think it all through, the bigger picture, and I've done that now so I'm about ready to rock and roll with serious work on it. So I won't be blogging much for a couple of months.

Meanwhile, I treated myself to that Holga, which will probably take several weeks to arrive from Hong Kong. And here's a rather wacky Holga site.

In just over two months I will be free of evenings and weekends of study, and I can have lots of family time, photography, gardening, cycling, walking... I swear I will never again set about studying something formally in my own time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LTPTP XXV: We Shall Overcome

Leech or flatworm? Ants and Swiss Chard

VINEGAR!