The Pig Sty Avenue Blip Chain


Today I blipped Suzanne Vega Small Blue Thing, and that led me on to Tom's Diner, which led to Emotional Weather Report from Tom Waits Night Hawks at the Diner, thence to Dylan and Subterranean Homesick Blues (with its line about the Weatherman, and it also had a lyric about "the day shift", so that took me to a really obscure band called Pg.Lost with a rather good 11 minute track called Day Shift, and I'm well out of my comfort zone now, but I get back in there with Sister Sledge and Lost in Music..., the Deltawave cover, though.

I'm going to sack most of the wankers I'm following and find new music through a chain of association in a stream of consciousness. Or something.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LTPTP XXV: We Shall Overcome

Leech or flatworm? Ants and Swiss Chard

VINEGAR!