Filters

An Isolette I came up on A Well Known Auction Site (AWKAS), and it had filters (and a tripod, a timer and a shitty old flash). So I had to get it, just for the filters. It came this morning. The camera it's a very basic model with an Agnar lens, and a Vario shutter with only three settings (B, 1/25, 1/50, and 1/200) - and the shutter seems a bit reluctant to click sometimes. The filters are green, orange, yellow and UV. I just need a red and an infra red for a sufficiency. I'll probably keep the camera as one to go in a coat pocket whenever I'm out with a coat... And the tripod's a cute wee thing, the make is "rainbow": never heard of it; it too would fit into a decent sized pocket, but it goes up to five feet.

So that's me sorted. Apart from the two red filters, I'm off AWKAS for a bit. I'm actually going to start taking photos, now that I've amassed enough 1950s hardware to be going on with. Voila.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LTPTP XXV: We Shall Overcome

Leech or flatworm? Ants and Swiss Chard

VINEGAR!