More Fun with Fantasy Cameras - The Reason a Man Blogs

I was asking myself, if I won the Lottery, or otherwise had a dramatic upturn in cashflow, would I get a Leica M8? Or would I go with the Nikon D2X?

Hmm?

Well, of course, a lot of the technical matters are way over my bald head. But the Leica's more expensive by £500, and then the cost of the lenses! OMG! And it's smaller, but not that much smaller. And no autofocus? I should cocoa.

It's the great thing about blogging, eh? The subjects that make your wife's eyes glaze over, or even cause her to leave the room, you can share with the world instead.

Comments

  1. Or you could just buy a Nikon D200 / Epson RD-1s and get shouted at...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

LTPTP XXV: We Shall Overcome

Leech or flatworm? Ants and Swiss Chard

VINEGAR!