iPhone Reconnaissance Royal Infirmary Subway IMG_1318

 


The iPhone chose to take this at 180 ASA, f1.78 1/202sec and an ev of -1.3. So, with the F4: 100 ASA film, 1/60s and f2(?) it'd be a good exposure without EV compensation? I'm not quite guessing, but I haven't yet got the ability to be more or less sure of an exposure without a meter. I had thought of getting a Pentax K1000 or Nikon FM, both good cameras with simple light meters and otherwise fully manual, but that's just daft when I've got a bloody good camera which can be fully manual if wanted. AND it avoids feeding my Gear Acquisition Syndrome. I've got a nice straightforward light meter app on the iPhone, rediscovered only yesterday. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Leech or flatworm? Ants and Swiss Chard

How many pallets can you fit in the back of a Fiat 500?

Busy; tomatoes.