PC Pit Stop
A newish computer and peripherals shop in the former garage on Albert Rd, where Hebburn merges in to Jarrow. I bought a Bearpaw 2400TA Plus scanner there on my last holiday at home. It was cheap, less than £40. Will it run with Vista? Oh yes, no trouble, just go on Mustek's website. They'd also order a laptop, to be ready the next day, for only £340. Splendid. I told them it was really important that it was ready the next day: this was Thursday, and I was flying back to Libya on the Saturday, early. "It's as good as here," said the man. I rang them on the Friday to see if it was there. "I've been trying to get in touch with you. We can't do it." Ach, well, these things happen... I was in the Town, anyway, and got a Samsung Curry's were doing for £399. And now I'm back in Libya with an utterly useless scanner. No way, no how, will the fucker run with Vista. I've been googling all evening trying to find a solution. There is...
Hmmm, can the signmaker spell K-I-L-L-J-O-Y.
ReplyDeleteDang, I hate signs like that. Visited a bunch of shops in Santa Fe, NM. Lots of signs . . . lovely to look at, delightful to hold, but if you break it, consider it sold.
Consider me gone when I see that crap.
Sorry. Rant. My fault.
Coins damage fountains; please swipe your credit card here instead.
ReplyDelete