Swan Family at Alexandra Park (with a duck).


 One of those afternoons when I could walk the dog and finish off a roll of Kentmere. I took this with the pre-AI 105mm lens (the "Afghan Girl" lens), and then made up a batch of ID - 3 developer after loading the Paterson tank in the new dark bag. Post processing in ON1 Photo Raw, but I wish I could find something simpler. Fact is, I just need something to invert the negative, and then maybe tweak the brightness and contrast. Photo editors are fine, but there are so many buttons - I need to spend a weekend with ON1, when I get the time. 

Whilst giving this roll a rinse, the doorbell went, and I got distracted because I was expecting nitrile gloves and safety goggles to keep me from being scalded or blinded when making up the PaRodinal, when I got back to the kitchen sink the water had started running very hot indeed. A wailing and gnashing of teeth ensued, but fortunately I was alone in the flat and when the negs were dry, they were fine. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Leech or flatworm? Ants and Swiss Chard

Busy; tomatoes.

How many pallets can you fit in the back of a Fiat 500?