still not got my photo-mojo back

ardrossan south shore pavillion

This was about the best of a bad roll. Fuji Superia, 400iso. Very grainy. KB6 filter, which I found in a drawer, and used just because it was there. I took a few shots of the highly photogenic Melbourne Cafe, but none of them made it past photoshop. I've got the f-stop/shutter-speed/iso automaticity back with the FED2, but not I'm not able yet to compensate for the inaccuracy of the frame size you get through the diopter - the frame is actually bigger that what you see.

I've just done a quick search, and it would appear that I've forgotten that the FED2's flash isn't synching. Bugger. Looks like I'm going to have to take it apart after all. Heigh ho. It ought to be worth the effort: a Soviet camera in Communist China's bizarrely capitalist and biggest city. And I've still got a couple of rolls of Tito era EFKE somewhere. If that can't get the photo-mojo back, nothing can.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LTPTP XXV: We Shall Overcome

Leech or flatworm? Ants and Swiss Chard

VINEGAR!