Sweet Tea and Handshakes; Steaks in the Freezer and Beer in the Fridge...

...all of which, decoded, means I'm off back to Libya.

Half an hour wasted last night trying to unlock Sweet Tea and Handshakes. So I'm going to have to blog my adventures here, only this time with less surrounding paranoia. My new employer seems (so far) to be more normal than the last lot. I should be going out some time next month, inshallah. It's a new project and I'm to be a pioneer teacher. The school and accommodation is to the south west of Tripoli, in a district I'm not familiar with. So there's plenty of potential for An Interesting Experience.

Comments

  1. A lot more financially rewarding than Macedonia, I'm sure - and hopefully not as much of a pain in the arse as the last place you were at.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. An oil-rich state: recession proofing for TEFL teachers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh... I expected to see you back... predicted it very well... maybe I should learn to read tarot cards...lolol

    welcome back

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

LTPTP XXV: We Shall Overcome

Leech or flatworm? Ants and Swiss Chard

VINEGAR!