"too many big heads"

It's not very often I find myself agreeing with a fella who is not only ex-Man U., but Sunderland Manager as well. However, Roy Keane sums it up well, here. "Too many big heads" was just one of the thoughts that occurred during the match last night. Another one was: a fucking crap pub team. And: schoolboys all chasing the ball. Oh yeah, and: millionaires who should stick to flash cars and whores, that's all they're good for.

Wankers.

And don't even get me started on the fucking manager...

As for Croatia: they defended efficiently, kept possession, and took their opportunities to score. That's what we call football. Remember that? FFS!

Actually, a few weeks ago I asked my Croatian mate Ognjen why the team were so good, and he said that it was because of the sport and leisure provision: every village or small suburb has its leisure or sports centre, everyone's doing sport. Unlike the English, a bunch of fat twats sitting on our fat arses, watching telly and eating processed shit from Asda.

Comments

  1. One benefit of supporting Newcastle: you get used to disappointments early on in life. If only this England team was half as good as they so clearly think they are...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol. I thought, as Croatia scored their 2nd goal: "I can handle this; I'm a Newcastle supporter!"

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

LTPTP XXV: We Shall Overcome

Leech or flatworm? Ants and Swiss Chard

VINEGAR!