Molly at the Central Station with Berlin

In furtherance of the diet I've been making up salads in a box to take to work. But I left it behind yesterday so Herself came up to Town to make sure I didn't starve or buy a McFuckingDonalds. We had tea at the buffet in the Central Station. Molly, as you can see, sits up in any old high chair, quite the thing, now.

I'm hoping to get a lend of a lens from Brendadada later today, and should get some better photos from that. I'm after more aperture. The lens I really want, I can't afford. I can't afford its cheaper friend yet either :( Maybe for Christmas...

Speaking of which. I'm down to 14st now - so that's a stone I've lost (14lbs to our American readers) in a month. My healthy weight, I've learned, would be somewhere around 11st. So I'm going to be dieting on-and-off until Christmas to get there - which is probably where I was when I stopped smoking four years ago. Heigh ho!

Comments

  1. congrats garry on loosing all that weight!! takes some willpower sometimes eh?
    Molly sure is getting big!! crazy how fast they grow!!
    anywho, good luck with the diet !!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Andrea. You'll be pretty hefty just now, eh? ; )

    ReplyDelete
  3. quitting sure does pack on the pounds! I am on a diet too, keep us posted on your progress! 14 lbs is a lot to lose, and hard as hell to do! can't wait to see pictures with that lens you want!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

LTPTP XXV: We Shall Overcome

Leech or flatworm? Ants and Swiss Chard

VINEGAR!