''I don't know what we have to do to improve the minds of these players.'' And he gets £6 million a year? Fuck off. Try managing the fucktards, you cheeky fucking bastard.
PC Pit Stop
A newish computer and peripherals shop in the former garage on Albert Rd, where Hebburn merges in to Jarrow. I bought a Bearpaw 2400TA Plus scanner there on my last holiday at home. It was cheap, less than £40. Will it run with Vista? Oh yes, no trouble, just go on Mustek's website. They'd also order a laptop, to be ready the next day, for only £340. Splendid. I told them it was really important that it was ready the next day: this was Thursday, and I was flying back to Libya on the Saturday, early. "It's as good as here," said the man. I rang them on the Friday to see if it was there. "I've been trying to get in touch with you. We can't do it." Ach, well, these things happen... I was in the Town, anyway, and got a Samsung Curry's were doing for £399. And now I'm back in Libya with an utterly useless scanner. No way, no how, will the fucker run with Vista. I've been googling all evening trying to find a solution. There is...
It's not his fault, they need to stop getting so much money. We've got a team full of rockstars instead of footballers. Twats need to wake up and smell the pitch
ReplyDeleteWell, obviously the players are rich arseholes, too. But Capello is paid more than most people can dream about to pull those cocksucking rockstars into a team. I manage a team of teachers, and I know about this stuff. Well, alright, it's not quite the same, but I don't get paid six million smackeroos a year.
ReplyDeleteMourinho, another twat, got it right when he said during the world cup something like "When we win, we all win; when we lose, only I lose, because I'm in charge". It's just not right for the boss to blame the people he's responsible for. And it's shocking for him to admit he can't "improve their minds" - that's his fucking overpaid fucking job, the cunt.
99 problems but the pitch ain't one...
ReplyDeleteAnd why can't that cocksucking band play anything other than HAPPY and the theme from The Great Escape? Twats.
ReplyDeletedon't forget GSTQ,... for fucks sake..
ReplyDeleteI'm glad I'm at summer school and had no access to the telly last night. He's due another £12 million before we flop in the next tournament then.
ReplyDeleteThat's £12m back into the Italian economy, which might make its way back into summer schools one day, via a circuitous route, and thereby keep some of us in summertime work for another year or two. Or something.
ReplyDelete