''I don't know what we have to do to improve the minds of these players.'' And he gets £6 million a year? Fuck off. Try managing the fucktards, you cheeky fucking bastard.
C41: It's the New Black (& White)
Colour. There's that cliche in movies or TV when someone falls in love, or smokes pot for the first time, and everything goes from monochrome to colour. The Wizard of Oz moment. B&W's fine, it's just time to move on. Which makes discovering these formulae really very fortuitous. I've got some of those chemicals for B&W developing anyway. C41 developing, playing around in a sink full of warm water is the sort of innocent fun you don't get much in adulthood. Thanks to this guy , in this Flickr DIY Color Group thread for passing on the craic. I've been trying to get that on and off for years. My mate cliffdotmac flickrmailed me tonight and said he was giving up on film, because of the expense. Which is fair enough, if you've shelled out for a DSLR and its all-singing-and-dancing lenses, I can see how film would feel like and extra expense. But if you haven't done that, if your biggest expense has been a few hundred quid a ...
It's not his fault, they need to stop getting so much money. We've got a team full of rockstars instead of footballers. Twats need to wake up and smell the pitch
ReplyDeleteWell, obviously the players are rich arseholes, too. But Capello is paid more than most people can dream about to pull those cocksucking rockstars into a team. I manage a team of teachers, and I know about this stuff. Well, alright, it's not quite the same, but I don't get paid six million smackeroos a year.
ReplyDeleteMourinho, another twat, got it right when he said during the world cup something like "When we win, we all win; when we lose, only I lose, because I'm in charge". It's just not right for the boss to blame the people he's responsible for. And it's shocking for him to admit he can't "improve their minds" - that's his fucking overpaid fucking job, the cunt.
99 problems but the pitch ain't one...
ReplyDeleteAnd why can't that cocksucking band play anything other than HAPPY and the theme from The Great Escape? Twats.
ReplyDeletedon't forget GSTQ,... for fucks sake..
ReplyDeleteI'm glad I'm at summer school and had no access to the telly last night. He's due another £12 million before we flop in the next tournament then.
ReplyDeleteThat's £12m back into the Italian economy, which might make its way back into summer schools one day, via a circuitous route, and thereby keep some of us in summertime work for another year or two. Or something.
ReplyDelete