Tools on eBay

I don't mean selling tools, I mean tools. Most people are delighted with the plants, and leave positive feedback. A buyer in Germany recently waited patiently for THREE WEEKS for her plant (so much for the Teutonic efficiency of the German post office), but she was delighted when her plant arrived, alive and well but wanting a drink.

Now however I'm dealing with a Parisian tool. He enquired initially (in reasonable g English) about the strain of the plant, and I replied with a long (not copied and pasted) email about why the strain doesn't matter, and how to look after the plant.

And then a week later I got this:

i dident see you plant
I hate you garry nikkkon
you said "i have pst tuesday and you reiceive fefore the week"

i takl to you and receiveve nothing

..
I receve norhing
bye ma,



The trouble is, when dealing with people virtually, you don't know wtf is wrong with them. Mental illness? Amphetamine/coke/alcohol abuse? They simply come across as tools.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LTPTP XXV: We Shall Overcome

Leech or flatworm? Ants and Swiss Chard

VINEGAR!