Gardening and Cohesion

I've spent all day on the assignment. Not written much, but got my head around a lot of ideas instead. I'm back at work on Monday, so easier access to books. Hell of a lot of work to do on it, (another 2500 words, plus a lot of editing and proofing), but the end's in sight. Really looking forward to getting it finished and sent off for marking at the end of next week.

The timetable's squeezed down because I spent Thursday and Friday with The Old Man rebuilding what I referred to here as a "potting shed". Actually, it's a rather splendid half-shed/half-greenhouse now. We grow plenty of tomatoes at the allotment, and so I'm thinking of using this for something more exotic: turmeric? vanilla? ginger? a grape vine? It's late in the year, but it seems a pity to leave it plant-free until next spring... I'll put in some fenugreek as a green manure, if nothing else.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LTPTP XXV: We Shall Overcome

Leech or flatworm? Ants and Swiss Chard

VINEGAR!