Work Rate

Allotment neighbours and passers-by have told me in awestruck tones that the amount of work I've done is fantastic/amazing/incredible. Hmm. In some ways, I'm ahead of the plans I made back in June. In others, now that the nights are drawing in (every sunset is nearly five minutes sooner than its predecessor this time of year), I'm wondering how much I'm going to get done before the autumn's done and the winter's here. The main thing is to get it levelled, dug over, and planted out with the winter field beans before November, which is what everything I've googled tell me is the last month to plant them. But when in November? It might be that I won't get the whole plot dug over by then.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LTPTP XXV: We Shall Overcome

Leech or flatworm? Ants and Swiss Chard

VINEGAR!