And what with all that tunnelling, I'm knackered now

I don't know if my posts are still getting through to *wat*er and f*c*b**k.  Somebody call by and let me know if they are, because I can't on to the former for love nor money tonight, and it's too late to start trying to get on to the latter just now. 

Except for strictly work based stuff, and a quick squint at the gmail, I've been more or less offline for over a month now.  It's good to be back at the old Avenue.  Never thought it would be possible to miss a blog, but I did. 

And Asianfootball reports should be almost fully functional soon.  I've been warming up with the Asian Cup.  I say warming up, I nearly nodded off during the final last night.  I'd love to get a report from anyone who saw any games in Qatar though. 

Comments

  1. Can't vouch for the other, but your post made it on to Twitter. A couple of sites you might want to plug AFR on:

    http://forum.rokfootball.com/
    http://www.bigsoccer.com/forum/archive/index.php

    ReplyDelete
  2. long time, no read... well, in blog terms anyway.

    your posts seem to be getting through but are not updating on my blog list... which is odd.

    rumor is you may lose Carroll today, if LFC get their £50M for Torres.

    are you eating lots of noodles?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michael: thanks for those links. I need to post about a proper match myself afore I can decently plug it, though. I'm hoping to see Shanghai in the next few weeks, the season starts after the New Year holiday, which starts tomorrow, in fact I can hear the rumble of distant fireworks now.

    Chris, I've given you a whole blogpost mate.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

LTPTP XXV: We Shall Overcome

Leech or flatworm? Ants and Swiss Chard

VINEGAR!