Next?

It's been brought to my notice, by someone who knows this shit, that CDA and Critical Pedagogy are very competitive fields. Testing is an altogether less populated discipline.

This is useful: I'm entering academia at a relatively advanced age, and don't want to climb any professional mountains at this stage in my career. Indeed, all I want is a PhD, for now. And the MA dissertation I need to start work on very soon will probably lay the foundations.

And so. "Calibrating Placement Tests and the CEFR"? It sounds a bit tame, I know, but maybe I should leave the barricades to daring young Critical Pedagogues? There is something strangely satisfying about designing a test, trialing the fucker, and then crunching the numbers...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LTPTP XXV: We Shall Overcome

Leech or flatworm? Ants and Swiss Chard

VINEGAR!