A newish computer and peripherals shop in the former garage on Albert Rd, where Hebburn merges in to Jarrow. I bought a Bearpaw 2400TA Plus scanner there on my last holiday at home. It was cheap, less than £40. Will it run with Vista? Oh yes, no trouble, just go on Mustek's website. They'd also order a laptop, to be ready the next day, for only £340. Splendid. I told them it was really important that it was ready the next day: this was Thursday, and I was flying back to Libya on the Saturday, early. "It's as good as here," said the man. I rang them on the Friday to see if it was there. "I've been trying to get in touch with you. We can't do it." Ach, well, these things happen... I was in the Town, anyway, and got a Samsung Curry's were doing for £399. And now I'm back in Libya with an utterly useless scanner. No way, no how, will the fucker run with Vista. I've been googling all evening trying to find a solution. There is...
hi, pig sty. i'm glad you found our humble little hip jazz radio station. we're the tri-state area's only full-time, real jazz radio station. however, the sopranos, fictional characters as they are, never lived in newark, they just worked here!
ReplyDeletecheers.
david cruz
wbgo news
Thanks for dropping by, David.
ReplyDelete