berwick upon tweed


castlegate berwick upon tweed, originally uploaded by PigStyAve.

We had a right kerfuffle today. Herself was off with Molly to Edinburgh. I was to help them on the train at Newcastle... As I was finding a place for the folded up bit of the pram, I looked out of the window and there was the station bloke waving the train off... The corridor was packed, the doors locked and there I was captured, and being bad tempered with the guard as far as Berwick.

Hmm. Luckily I had my camera, and had a couple of hours there. 'Twas a pleasant enough accident, really. This photo has a lovely feel to it.

Comments

  1. I always love to look at your pictures... I think you truly have a talent for capturing the honest essence of people.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

LTPTP XXV: We Shall Overcome

Leech or flatworm? Ants and Swiss Chard

VINEGAR!