Community Policing Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps October 27, 2005 Community Policing, originally uploaded by Pig Sty Avenue. That was the police over our place last night. Disturbed Molly. I don't know if they caught anyone, or what they were after or what happened. Reminded me of 1984 (the novel, and the year). Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments LoopyLuFri Oct 28, 05:21:00 pm BSTHow weird is that? Have you found out what they were looking for yet?ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyshes_a_spriteFri Oct 28, 05:51:00 pm BSTBad boys bad boys whatcha gonna do, whatcha gonna do when they come for you? *walks away singing cops theme song* Thanks Garry, that song is now stuck in my head! I checked out your flikr account. I LOVE the Octoer 20th Molly photo! That black and white is great!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyGarry NixonFri Oct 28, 10:00:00 pm BSTApparently, somebody had gone barmy with a machete.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
How weird is that? Have you found out what they were looking for yet?
ReplyDeleteBad boys bad boys whatcha gonna do, whatcha gonna do when they come for you? *walks away singing cops theme song*
ReplyDeleteThanks Garry, that song is now stuck in my head!
I checked out your flikr account. I LOVE the Octoer 20th Molly photo! That black and white is great!
Apparently, somebody had gone barmy with a machete.
ReplyDelete