Learning to Play the Piano XXVII

"Hello there,


"I've found a small but annoying glitch in this software which I purchased online a few weeks ago.


"In the Theory Thinker, when it goes onto the Piano Player for practice, on Topic 11, Page 06, Exercise 1, when I'm in the wait-for-note mode, it's not registering that I've struck the E key, that's the second one on the G staff. I can't then get any help for it, because it's kind of stuck on that. It's fine when I play that part in right hand only mode.


"Please help me. I've been very pleased with this software up to now, but this is a serious problem. This is the first exercise for two hands, and I need all the help with it that I can get. Thank you."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LTPTP XXV: We Shall Overcome

Leech or flatworm? Ants and Swiss Chard

VINEGAR!