George Square December 2009


George Sq December 2009
George Sq December 2009, originally uploaded by Pig Sty Avenue.
This was a roll of Agfa Precisa 100iso (given to me by my mate Oli), developed in tetenal chemicals for 5.25mins, (so it was really pushed, the standard time is 3.15mins). It was at 1/25sec, f2.8. I'm saying it was pushed to 1600iso, but that's guesswork because the FED2, of course, has no kind of meter.

And the FED2, btw, is becoming the top-dog camera. I think I might be able to flog off all the rest and hang to it and the Holga, and be contented. I can collect LTM lenses. And now that I've got a 40.5<52mm filter adaptor, there'll be no stopping me. Except not having enough time, that's stopping me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LTPTP XXV: We Shall Overcome

Leech or flatworm? Ants and Swiss Chard

VINEGAR!